Aitken Spence Travels Aviation Division was formed in 1984 to supervise the Charter operations conducted by our Partners from Europe to Colombo. The company has now formed a division within, to supervise any airline that intends operating into Colombo on a Scheduled or ad hoc basis.
Aitken Spence Travels has a team of experienced staff counting over 35 years of airline experience in handling Any type Aircrafts in Sri Lanka. Our company is in a position to offer you the following services in Sri Lanka and to assist your flight operate "On-time" departures from the Colombo International Airport. Our services are given below.
- Assist to obtain permission to operate flights into and out of Colombo from the Civil Aviation Authority in Sri Lanka.
- Assist to obtain SLOT Clearance from Sri Lankan Airlines.
- Assist to obtain Landing and Parking Clearance to park aircrafts overnight.
- Negotiate on your behalf with airline caterers for aircraft catering services and menus.
- Assist in negotiating re-fuelling of aircraft with the local aviation fuel supplier.
- Providing hotel accommodation and transport for airline crew during night stop or layover period.
- Supervise passenger and baggage check-in at the airport.
- Supervise loading and unloading of baggage from the aircraft.
- Assist incoming and outgoing Crew with Customs & Immigration formalities.
- Assist Crew to obtain Flight Plan and Weather forecasting.
- Attend to all communications / messages pertaining to the operation of the aircraft.
- Obtain best possible hotel rates and ground transportation for your clients if the need arise.
- Any other assistance that you may require in Sri Lanka.